Monday, March 15, 2010

I ♥ Faces - Bundled up

Click the I♥Faces icon above, to see other entries.



After much encouragement from friends and family to enter a photography contests,I have finally given in and decided to try this out.

This week's Challenge is a picture of my beautiful daughter. This was taken just a few weeks ago and she was about to hit her father with a snowball, as he had threatened to roll her in the snow. She puts a smile on my face, as I hope she will yours.

(www.I♥Faces.com)
Challenge is titled, Week 11 - Mar 15 - "Bundled Up". .

Thanks for dropping by, and click the comments button to leave a comment.

13 comments:

  1. Friends, Family and guests: Please feel free to leave comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share a last name and a penchant for bundled little ones! ;) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's ready to throw that snow ball!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring. Her bright blue coat against the white snow - fun photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when kids and their dads get to play in the snow. She looks determined to get him! :) Thanks for stopping by this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is she getting ready to snowball you? lol! that's a great shot! i'd like to see what happened next - hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic first entry!!! You'll love IheartFaces I'm sure.

    I love the processing you did on this photo. The ice blue against the white snow and fur around her face is perfect. Great shot!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun- i love the determination on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect photo for this challenge. She looks ready to pounce. lol Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you did! Great composition and I hope you made it out unscathed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you entered the challenge this week! What a fun "bundled up" picture. Sure hope she didn't get you with that snowball :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great shot. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous shot! She's a beauty.
    So glad you decided to join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete